Why salmon? Well this oily fish is packed full of omega-3 fatty acids — vital for bub’s brain development. Plus protein for building their body tissues. Add to that tomato with veggie goodness of vitamins and lycopenes. Just remember that babies 12 months and under may have discomfort from the acidity of tomatoes.
Friso Gold salmon and tomato cereal
6 tbsp Friso Gold rice-based milk cereal
200 ml warm water
1 salmon fillet
1. Remove skin and all bones from salmon fillet, then dice. It should be about ¼ cup of salmon cubes.
2. Peel, seed and dice the half tomato. It should be about 1 tbsp of tomato cubes.
3. Steam salmon and tomato cubes for 8 minutes.
4. Mash it well in the blender.
5. Mix the Friso Gold rice-based milk cereal with the warm water.
6. Add salmon-and-tomato mash. Stir well, and serve to baby!
Brought to you by: Friso - Strong inside to experience more together