We are living in a world that has as many challenges as there are opportunities. Parents, too, want their child to be future-ready, so that they can overcome all the obstacles they will encounter in life.
What is resilience?
Resilience is how well a person adapts to hardship or adversity, ranging from health concerns and school issues to even relationship problems. A resilient person is able to weather setbacks and bounce back more quickly than someone who is less tough.
Four different types of resilience
Resilience is how well a person adapts to hardship or adversity, ranging from health concerns and school issues to even relationship problems.
3. Emotional resilience This is the ability to bounce back from a stressful encounter and not let it affect us internally. Emotionally resilient people not only adapt when dealing with stress and disappointments, they also learn how to avoid actions that might lead them to deal with such situations.
4. Spiritual resilience Is about sustaining one’s sense of self and having faith in the future. This person uses past difficulties, traumas and challenges as stepping stones to fulfil their lifelong goals.
Early childhood is a critical window to develop your and promote your offspring’s resilience. A baby’s first year is the best and most effective time to begin developing resilience. Babies will need adults to provide consistent, loving support to build resilience.
Aptamil supports the development of babies’ mental and physical resilience
On a physical health level, children need to adapt to the diverse environments they are born into. With the support of a strong immune system, your child will be able to adapt to physical challenges and maintain their stamina when demands are placed on it.
Aptamil Gold+ Stage 3, and 4 have the only Unique Prebiotic Blend, scGOS:lcFOS (9:1), to support your child’s natural defences∆.
* The health benefits of scGOS/lcFOS (9:1) in early life are validated in over 30 clinical studies, described in many scientific publications and include:
* Increased beneficial gut microbiota and reduced level of potentially harmful bacteria.
* A reduced occurrence of infections.
For young children, DHA plays a vital role in the growth and development of the central nervous system as well as the visual functions. A well-developed central nervous system is essential for your child to embrace unpredictable situations and to deal with challenges confidently.
More About Aptamil & AptaAdvantage
* From Europe’s No. 1 Baby Milk Company3, Danone Nutricia.
* More than 40 years of research in immune systems and growth.
* Specially imported from New Zealand.
* Manufactured under the strictest quality control (ISO 22000 and ISO 17025).
* Members of AptaAdvantage, Aptamil’s member club, will enjoy 20% off every purchase of Aptamil4 (save up to $10.90 per tin).
* AptaAdvantage members are also entitled to enjoy exclusive privileges at partners such as BOVE, GAIA, Thomson Medical, My Gym).
* Get the latest SG parenthood info updates (eg Baby Bonus, Medisave grants, childcare & more).
2. Applies to Aptamil Stage 3 and 4 Growing Up Milk vs other Growing Up Milk (Stage 3 and 4) sold in Singapore as checked on 5 Sep 2019.
3. Danone calculation based in part on data reported by Nielsen through its Retail Index Service for the Infant Milk Formula for the 52-weeks period ending June 2019, for consolidation of 18 countries. Nielsen has no responsibility for third-party data relating to Germany (Copyright © 2018, The Nielsen Company).
4. Not applicable to infant and follow-on formula (0-12 months).
∆ Arslanoglu et al. 2008. Journal of Nutrition, 138:1091-1095.
Brought to you by AptaAdvantage
Check these stories out, too…