Expectant mums know they should eat healthily if they want their babies to develop well. In fact, studies show that the maternal diet can potentially affect baby’s well-being while he’s in your tummy and well into adulthood.
However, eating for two doesn’t mean eating double portions ― so, put down that tub of ice cream. Including beneficial ingredients such as folate, calcium, fibre and iron to your existing diet can give you and your foetus the nutritional boost you both need. You can enjoy this easy-peasy smoothie recipe during pregnancy and beyond, since it not only promises to please the palate, it ticks all the right dietary boxes.
- 3 scoops of Frisomum Gold milk power
- ½ small ripe mango
- 2 ripe plums
- 150ml cold water
- Ice cubes
- Cut the fruit into small chunks.
- Add Frisomum Gold milk powder to cold water and stir.
- Place the cut fruit, milk and ice cubes in the blender.
- Blend the mixture till the consistency is smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a tall glass.
Brought to you by Friso ― Natural on nutrient. Easy on tummy.
Check out other fun SmartParents videos here.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you haven’t already!
You may also like…