Do you have questions about mixing milk powder? Don’t laugh nervously — we take babies very seriously!
Here are more tips to go with the video:
• Before drinking, test the temperature by tipping a little milk on to the inside of your wrist. It should feel just warm, not hot. If you need to, cool the milk by holding the cup, under cold running water.
• Remember, don’t keep the cup that your child had started to drink from, for more than an hour. Try to make sure that your child finishes that feed, and if there’s any left throw it away.
• Always refer to product label on the milk packet or tin for proper storage and feeding directions.
• If you choose to pre-make and refrigerate the milk, you can keep it for 24 hours. Throw away any mixed formula that is not used after this time.
• To warm up milk from the fridge, fill a bowl with warm water and place the cup in it for no more than 15 minutes. You can also use a warmer.
Brought to you by: Friso - Strong inside to experience more together