Apples are the perfect first food for baby: A little sweet but easily cooked to a soft mush, full of soluble and insoluble fibre, so baby doesn’t get stopped up. Plus, some of the vitamins and minerals make it through into baby’s system — yay! Raisins score, too, thanks to fibre, potassium and iron. So, double yay! Always remember to purée these thoroughly…
Friso Gold apple and raisin cereal
6 tbsp Friso Gold rice-based milk cereal
200 ml warm water
1 tbsp raisins
1. Peel, seed and dice the apple half.
2. Steam for 8 minutes till soft.
3. Place cooked apple in blender with raisins, and purée.
4. Mix Friso Gold rice-based milk cereal with the warm water.
5. Add in apple-and-raisin purée. Stir well. Enjoy!
Brought to you by: Friso - Strong inside to experience more together