Chances are, everyone in the family loves light and fluffy pancakes, especially your tot. But if you’re determined to steer clear of offering junior a syrupy mound of hot cakes that’s laden with sugar, here’s help! Make this nutrient-filled family favourite, then top with a tangy fruit purée. Better yet, serve it in funky shapes and even the pickiest eater will be asking for seconds!
- 1 cup Friso Gold Wheat-based Milk Cereal
- 1 cup Friso Gold Stage 3 formula milk
- ½ cup mashed banana
- 1 tbsp melted margarine
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ cup of apple juice or water
- Combine all the ingredients together.
- Add enough juice until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into moulds and cook in a frying pan until golden brown. Or if you’re using a griddle until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Serve with yoghurt or some fruit purée. Enjoy!
Brought to you by Friso ― Natural on nutrient. Easy on tummy.
Check out other fun SmartParents videos here.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you haven’t already!
You may also like…